Cyclone Movies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyclone Movies

Your Source for Advanced Screenings in California

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Water for Elephants???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rybugsmom

Water for Elephants??? Empty
PostSubject: Water for Elephants???   Water for Elephants??? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:09 am

anyone know if/when there is a sneak preview for Water for Elephants? elephant it comes out next week but I haven't heard a thing about a preview!

this is a MUST see movie for me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sjg64

PostSubject: Re: Water for Elephants???   Water for Elephants??? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 2:36 am

I am dying to see that also; the book was great!! But like you, i haven't heard of any screenings for it..it isn't on Cyclone, GoFoBo, or any of the other sites. Hopefully they come out with one, last minute!
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Water for Elephants???   Water for Elephants??? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:36 pm

Hi,

I haven't heard anything about a screening for this movie. I'll try and find out
Back to top Go down
rybugsmom

PostSubject: Re: Water for Elephants???   Water for Elephants??? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:22 am

thanks for looking Brandon! I don't think they are having one......kinda worries me. is the movie such a dud that they don't want anyone to see it??? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Water for Elephants???   Water for Elephants??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Water for Elephants???
Page 1 of 1