Cyclone Movies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyclone Movies

Your Source for Advanced Screenings in California

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rodan
Cyclone VIP
Cyclone VIP
Rodan

PostSubject: Avatar review   Avatar review I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 3:44 pm

It's a war film.
It's a love story.
It's a save the planet movie.
It's a cowboys and Indians or Ewoks vs the Empire film.
It's an action packed thriller.
It's a sci-fi spectacular.
It's a remarkable movie experience.
Back to top Go down
GreenLantern

GreenLantern

PostSubject: Avatar review   Avatar review I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:36 am

See Smurfs and The Polar Express on steroids in this action packed sci-fi extravaganza. You got to see it to believe it. alien bounce
Back to top Go down
aznvi3t916

aznvi3t916

PostSubject: Re: Avatar review   Avatar review I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:01 am

This movie is a must-see simply for its multi-million $$$ CGI scenes. The story & plot are less innovative and left me disappointed. All the while watching this, I can't help but keep hearing voices in my head..."Dances With Wolves"..."Pocahontas"..."Dances With Wolves"..."Pocahontas - IN SPACE!!!"

With that much CGI works, I was hoping to get a deep story like Final Fantasy (the GAME, not that major fan-base killer of-a 1st movie), but ends up with a typical Indian vs. White Colonizers battle for the sacred land. Looks like Cameron took the "...paint with all the colors of the wind.." thing TO THE MAX!!! cheers

Man I hope Square Enix pay attention to all the graphics in this movie and steal some of the technologies for their next Final Fantasy series. I'm probably going to see this movie one more time, but in IMAX-3D to take in all the graphics that it can projects.

On another "Avatar" matter, I'm looking forward to checking out "The Last Airbender" as I was very addicted to the cartoon series. I'm going to be really pissed off if M. Night Shyamalan screw up that movie with his frustrating style of "last 5-min of the movie plot twister" then leave us stranded there with our jaw dropping all the while yelling "WFT!?!?" Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.Twitter.com/teehee908/
SacTwiFan
Cyclone VIP
Cyclone VIP
SacTwiFan

PostSubject: Avatar   Avatar review I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:32 am

This is one of the best movies I have seen, visually, ever!!! The colors, the planet, the Na'Vi were so well done, I forgot I was watching a movie that was computer generated. James Cameron is an excellent director and really outdid his self with this film. I have seen it twice already and plan on seeing it more, hopefully in IMAX 3D.

If you have not seen it already, it is a must see on the big screen!!!
Back to top Go down
twistedsister

twistedsister

PostSubject: Avatar review   Avatar review I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:16 am

In spite of all the hype, this still is a movie worth seeing on the big screen. James Cameron takes many themes that you have seen before and creates a new fantasy world that will capture your imagination.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar review   Avatar review I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1