Cyclone Movies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyclone Movies

Your Source for Advanced Screenings in California

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zombieland

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
aznvi3t916

aznvi3t916

Zombieland Empty
PostSubject: Zombieland   Zombieland I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 6:32 pm

There's been quite a few advance screening of this movie, but haven't seen any review about it. I guess I'll start it off for everybody.

There's been a lot of movies released recently that simply lie to us with their hyped up sneak preview and then the movie was simply disappointing. False Advertisement I tell you! However, this movie is exactly what we expected from the sneak previews, a zombie humor fest. This is one hillarious movie, with the exception of a few heart pounding scenes. I thought it was funny, but my girlfriend didn't find too much humor out of it. I guess you can't please everybody. Don't expect much from this movie except for a couple good laugh and fun time.

One last thing....Can somebody explain to me what's up with the number "3"? scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.Twitter.com/teehee908/
GreenLantern

GreenLantern

Zombieland Empty
PostSubject: Zombieland   Zombieland I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:40 am

If you like zombie movies and you like to laugh, you must go see Zombieland. It is a real kick. cheers
Back to top Go down
bookaholic

Zombieland Empty
PostSubject: re: Zombieland car #   Zombieland I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:21 am

I thought the movie was awesome... it was my guy that guessed the 3 was for racing... I looked it up & it's Dale Earnhardt. *shrug* fits with his redneck character, I guess.

Last edited by bookaholic on Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added clarification)
Back to top Go down
http://bewitchedcastle.webs.com
twistedsister

twistedsister

Zombieland Empty
PostSubject: Zombieland   Zombieland I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:43 am

This was so funny, I laughed my butt off. Go see it if you like a little blood and gore with your humor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zombieland Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombieland   Zombieland I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombieland
Page 1 of 1