Cyclone Movies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyclone Movies

Your Source for Advanced Screenings in California

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Friends With Benefits

Go down 
AuthorMessage
deptfng

deptfng

Friends With Benefits Empty
PostSubject: Friends With Benefits   Friends With Benefits I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:26 pm

Justin Timberlake's butt...is in the movie. There is little other value to the movie with the exception of some scripted one-liners. I cannot even include an "and" at the end of that last sentence. The movie was too simple.

The editing was so bad the high school kids, yes, the high school kids, at the screening even mentioned the flaws to me. I was impressed with how little time was put into the post production of the film. We know there were a dozen takes on each scene due to the poor editing. It was too obvious and distracted the viewers from enjoying the movie.

Woody Harrelson is in this one, and we now know he can play a white guy, a white guy who plays basketball, and a gay white guy. Each of the film's characters are in your face throughout the film. The parents in the movie do provide noteworthy acting mentions, while the others are left drowning in their soon-to-fail at the box office production.

"Friends With Benefits" can be skipped in favor of a date at home, in bed, and more will be gained from the latter option. A mere 2 out of 5 Cyclones for this film.

-CycloneMovies.com Critic-
Back to top Go down

Friends With Benefits
Page 1 of 1