Cyclone Movies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyclone Movies

Your Source for Advanced Screenings in California

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hangover Part II Review

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jmihal

Hangover Part II Review Empty
PostSubject: Hangover Part II Review   Hangover Part II Review I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:44 am

So, Here we go again, Wolf-pack Returns.

Yes, I know you were all happy to see the return of Mike Tyson, but that is not what this review is about.
Our friends have returned, in Bangkok, The Las Vegas of the Orient, I enjoyed this movie, not as a sequel but as another great adventure from the wolf-pack.
But to see all the scenery and great shots in the movie, amazing, and the acting wasn't that bad either. i kid, i kid. Ok, so now we are in another story, yes it is a continuum of their lives, another wedding is taking place. In Thailand, but what happens, a mishap with drug spiked marshmallows and the Pack is whisked off too Bangkok, along the way losing the grooms, soon to be brother in law, but at least they found his finger. SO eventually after going at it with a half man, half woman, getting a tattoo gaining and losing a monkey, they find their would be in law, and safely back to the wedding, but How do they explain the adventure, with of course a cell phone that has pictures of the whole adventure.

You should definitely see this film, if you have never seen the first Hangover, see that as well.
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

Hangover Part II Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hangover Part II Review   Hangover Part II Review I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:30 pm

Awesome Review!! Hope to see read more from you cheers
Back to top Go down

Hangover Part II Review
Page 1 of 1