Cyclone Movies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyclone Movies

Your Source for Advanced Screenings in California

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prom Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
deptfng

deptfng

Prom Review Empty
PostSubject: Prom Review   Prom Review I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:14 pm

Disney's latest attempt at a movie - Prom - should have been left as a high school play. The movie is tragically dull. It is like watching a few hours of TBS on Lifetime television. And like a typical prom, 3% enjoyed the evening (watching the film) while 97% went home and wished they had never gone.

The movie is sub-par. Just because Disney releases a movie these days, does not mean it is worth seeing. We have been plagued with Mars Needs Moms, African Cats, and now Prom...I don't even care to look up what is next.

"Prom" gave us an unrealistic high school setting with cheesy acting and script. We did get good laughs at moments and an Edward 'n' Bella relationship in the hour and a half of "Prom", but the popcorn and soda are the only things that brought out any lasting enjoyment from the screening.

Don't see it. This was like Glee on an anti-depressant, meeting Twilight only with worse acting. This tragic production will pull 1 out of 5 Cyclones.

-Jeremy Brickner

CycloneMovies.com
Back to top Go down

Prom Review
Page 1 of 1