Cyclone Movies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyclone Movies

Your Source for Advanced Screenings in California

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

African Cats - Disney

Go down 
AuthorMessage
deptfng

deptfng

African Cats -  Disney Empty
PostSubject: African Cats - Disney   African Cats -  Disney I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:14 pm

The movie was great, but why has Disney been focusing so much time and attention to death in their films? Some viewer trauma can be expected as with Disney's last film "Mars Needs Moms." The stories of the cats are well put together and the cinematography is well done. The stories are not as concrete as "March of the Penguins" but we are entertained for the hour and a half of this movie.

Audience members were crying, scared and laughing throughout. The narration was subtle and well done; however, I did not get the soundtrack i was hoping for. After traveling to see this film, I did feel as though I would have been better off watching PBS at home for the same content. You may be better served with Born to be Wild at the IMAX for a nature film.

If "African Cats" comes to your town, and the kids want to see a movie, don't hold back on getting into see it, but don't stray too far to try and to make the show. "African Cats" will pull 3 out of 5 Cyclones.

-Jeremy Brickner
CycloneMovies.com Critic
Back to top Go down

African Cats - Disney
Page 1 of 1