Cyclone Movies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyclone Movies

Your Source for Advanced Screenings in California

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

District 9

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Muzicfan

Muzicfan

District 9 Empty
PostSubject: District 9   District 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:35 am

I am extremely interested in seeing District 9. If anyone sees codes, or ways to get passes, please let me know.
Back to top Go down
Rodan
Cyclone VIP
Cyclone VIP
Rodan

District 9 Empty
PostSubject: The Where and When   District 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:36 am

Muzicfan wrote:
I am extremely interested in seeing District 9. If anyone sees codes, or ways to get passes, please let me know.

Channel 31 says they are giving out passes. bounce

The movie premiere of "DISTRICT 9" is at 7 pm on Thursday, August 13 at Century Stadium 14 in Sacramento. alien

ABOUT THE MOVIE, "DISTRICT 9". Thirty years ago, aliens made first contact with Earth. Humans waited for the hostile attack, or the giant advances in technology. Neither came. Instead, the aliens were refugees, the last survivors of their home world. The creatures were set up in a makeshift home in South Africa's District 9 as the world's nations argued over what to do with them. Opens nationwide in theatres on August 14, 2009.
Back to top Go down
Muzicfan

Muzicfan

District 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 9   District 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:44 am

Thank you for the information
Back to top Go down
Rodan
Cyclone VIP
Cyclone VIP
Rodan

District 9 Empty
PostSubject: Just Heard   District 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:59 am

Rodan wrote:
Muzicfan wrote:

Channel 31 says they are giving out passes.

The movie premiere of "DISTRICT 9" is at 7 pm on Thursday, August 13 at Century Stadium 14 in Sacramento. alien

ABOUT THE MOVIE, "DISTRICT 9". Thirty years ago, aliens made first contact with Earth. Humans waited for the hostile attack, or the giant advances in technology. Neither came. Instead, the aliens were refugees, the last survivors of their home world. The creatures were set up in a makeshift home in South Africa's District 9 as the world's nations argued over what to do with them. Opens nationwide in theatres on August 14, 2009.

Channel 31 is giving out the passes today at the Shell station in West Sac near IKEA on Reed. bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

District 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 9   District 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District 9
Page 1 of 1