Cyclone Movies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyclone Movies

Your Source for Advanced Screenings in California

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clash of the Titans contest at SacBee

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rodan
Cyclone VIP
Cyclone VIP
Rodan

Clash of the Titans contest at SacBee Empty
PostSubject: Clash of the Titans contest at SacBee   Clash of the Titans contest at SacBee I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:12 pm

WIN: A pass for two
THEATER: Century Roseville, Roseville
TIME & DATE: 7:30 p.m., Tuesday, March 30
DRAWING ENDS: Wednesday, March 24

Summary provided by Warner Bros. Pictures:

“Clash of the Titans,” the ultimate struggle for power pits men against kings and kings against gods. But the war between the gods themselves could destroy the world. Born of a god but raised as a man, Perseus (Sam Worthington) is helpless to save his family from Hades (Ralph Fiennes), vengeful god of the underworld. With nothing left to lose, Perseus volunteers to lead a dangerous mission to defeat Hades before he can seize power from Zeus (Liam Neeson) and unleash hell on earth. Leading a daring band of warriors, Perseus sets off on a perilous journey deep into forbidden worlds. Battling unholy demons and fearsome beasts, he will only survive if he can accept his power as a god, defy his fate and create his own destiny.

Rating: Not yet rated
Back to top Go down
GreenLantern

GreenLantern

PostSubject: Sac screenings of Clash of the Titans?   Clash of the Titans contest at SacBee I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:38 pm

Any screenings in Sacramento?
Back to top Go down
Brandon

Brandon

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Titans contest at SacBee   Clash of the Titans contest at SacBee I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 12:17 am

nevermind!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clash of the Titans contest at SacBee   Clash of the Titans contest at SacBee I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clash of the Titans contest at SacBee
Page 1 of 1