Cyclone Movies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyclone Movies

Your Source for Advanced Screenings in California

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Remember Me contest at the Bee

Go down 
AuthorMessage
twistedsister

twistedsister

Remember Me contest at the Bee Empty
PostSubject: Remember Me contest at the Bee   Remember Me contest at the Bee I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:50 am

WIN: A pass for two
THEATER: Century Downtown Plaza, Sacramento
TIME & DATE: 7 p.m., Wednesday, March 10
DRAWING ENDS: Thursday, March 4

Summary provided by Summit Entertainment:

In the romantic drama Remember Me, Robert Pattinson plays Tyler, a rebellious young man in New York City who has had a strained relationship with his father (Pierce Brosnan) ever since tragedy separated their family. Tyler didn’t think anyone could possibly understand what he was going through, until the day he met Ally (Emilie de Ravin) through an unusual twist of fate. Love was the last thing on his mind, but as her spirit unexpectedly heals and inspires him, he begins to fall for her. Through their love, he begins to find happiness and meaning in his life. Soon, hidden secrets are revealed and tragedy lingers in the air, as the circumstances that brought them together threaten to tear them apart. Set in the summer of 2001, Remember Me is an unforgettable story about the power of love, the strength of family, and the importance of living passionately and treasuring every day of one’s life.

Rating: PG-13
Back to top Go down

Remember Me contest at the Bee
Page 1 of 1