Cyclone Movies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyclone Movies

Your Source for Advanced Screenings in California

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saving spots in line, and Seats

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Muzicfan

Muzicfan

Saving spots in line, and Seats Empty
PostSubject: Saving spots in line, and Seats   Saving spots in line, and Seats I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 12:13 am

This is one thing I hate, getting to the theater at 5pm, seeing like I am close up front. This makes me smile, cause then I know I will get a disabled seat for me and my walker. Then when it comes closer to the time of letting everyone in, having people save seats (rows) so those that waited could not get a seat.

Be considerate of others, dont save places in line, do not save seats for your friends, and do not take the disabled seats, unless you use a walker or wheelchair.

Whew.. ok that is off my chest....
Back to top Go down
corcgabber

corcgabber

PostSubject: Wasting Seats that are in a cluster   Saving spots in line, and Seats I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:20 am

...adding to that is a pet peeve I have when I see four empty seats in a row, and then two friends show up and sit right in the middle of the four, thus leaving an empty seat on each side of them. Come on folks, these are free tickets we're getting, at least have the courtesy to let another couple be able to sit together and not have to sit apart.
Back to top Go down
Man_of_Resin

PostSubject: Re: Saving spots in line, and Seats   Saving spots in line, and Seats I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 2:16 pm

what I hate are the people who thinks just because someone left their coat on the chair that it is OK to REMOVE said coat and throw it to another chair...THIS person could have went to the restroom or outside to buy popcorn. have some common sense

ALSO if the radio station taped off an area for press, DO NOT remove said tape and sit your dumb ass down!! These are reserved by the radio stations, Sac Bee, the press or by the screeners for other people. Don't cuss and curse these people

I have no problem with people saving a space for 1 , 2 ,3 or 4 of their friends. Provided these friends show up way before they start to let us in. I hate people that show up 10- 30 minutes before the line starts to move. Some of us waited for an hour or longer. What I hate are these people that let about 5 friends cut in front of them and then the friends of the friends start to show up and the line balloon to about 20 people near the front.

Also I hate people that talk during the movies, DUMB young girls with cell phones that keeps checking their phone every minute or two. I hate fat people that sit next to me rubbing up again me, lol!
Back to top Go down
Mangerpola

PostSubject: Re: Saving spots in line, and Seats   Saving spots in line, and Seats I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:05 pm

hi friend

I would like to thanks for your great informative information with us. I hope you think is it right. I am also same opinion with you

Thanks

Mangerpola

cleanzone

cleanzone

PostSubject: Line Jumping--Send them at the END of the line   Saving spots in line, and Seats I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:36 pm

I don't mind if one person cuts in front of me as long as his/her friend is in line (besides movie ticket allows two guests) is standing in line ahead of me. What I DO MIND is when several...like 3 or MORE people cuts/line jumps. Once there was one person in line and he allowed 5-7 people to line jump. These should NOT be allowed and they should be SENT BACK all the way to the END OF THE LINE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saving spots in line, and Seats   Saving spots in line, and Seats I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saving spots in line, and Seats
Page 1 of 1