HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Did You Hear About the Morgans?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
twistedsister

PostSubject: Did You Hear About the Morgans?   Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:09 am

SacBee VIP contest
WIN: A pass for two to an advance screening of "Did You Hear About The Morgans?"
THEATER: Century Downtown Plaza
TIME & DATE: Thursday, December 17 at 7:00 pm
DRAWING ENDS: December 14

Summary provided by Columbia Pictures:

The comedy Did You Hear About the Morgans? follows a highly successful Manhattan couple, Meryl and Paul Morgan (Sarah Jessica Parker and Hugh Grant), whose almost-perfect lives have only one notable failure – their dissolving marriage. But the turmoil of their romantic lives is nothing compared to what they are about to experience: they witness a murder and become targets of a contract killer. The Feds, protecting their witnesses, whisk away the Morgans from their beloved New York to a tiny town in Wyoming, and a relationship that was on the rocks threatens to end completely in the Rockies... unless, in their new BlackBerry-free lives, the Morgans can slow down the pace and rekindle the passion. SPECIAL:
Is your relationship on the rocks? Need to getaway to rekindle the romance with your significant other? Email us at morgansgetaway@43kix.com and tell us why your relationship deserves a romantic getaway weekend. One lucky couple will win a two night weekend stay in a Deluxe Waterfront room at HOTEL VITALE in San Francisco! For more information on Hotel Vitale please visit, hotelvitale.com. Please send email by 12/14/09 at 12noon.

Rating: Not Yet Rated
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Did You Hear About the Morgans?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1