Cyclone Movies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyclone Movies

Your Source for Advanced Screenings in California

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Invictus screening

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Will.i.am

Will.i.am

Invictus screening Empty
PostSubject: Invictus screening   Invictus screening I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:33 am

SacBee VIP Club

WIN: Tickets to an advance screening of "Invictus"
THEATER: Regal Natomas Marketplace
TIME & DATE: Monday, December 7 at 7:00 pm
DRAWING ENDS: December 2

Summary provided by Warner Bros Pictures:

From director Clint Eastwood, “Invictus” tells the inspiring true story of how Nelson Mandela (Morgan Freeman) joined forces with the captain of South Africa’s rugby team, Francois Pienaar (Matt Damon), to help unite their country. Newly elected President Mandela knows his nation remains racially and economically divided in the wake of apartheid. Believing he can bring his people together through the universal language of sport, Mandela rallies South Africa’s underdog rugby team as they make an unlikely run to the 1995 World Cup Championship match. Warner Bros. Pictures presents, in association with Spyglass Entertainment, a Revelations Entertainment/Mace Neufeld production, a Malpaso production, “Invictus,” starring Oscar®️ winners Morgan Freeman (“Million Dollar Baby,” “The Dark Knight”) and Matt Damon (“Good Will Hunting,” the “Bourne” franchise).

Rating: PG-13 for brief strong language
Back to top Go down
Muzicfan

Muzicfan

Invictus screening Empty
PostSubject: RSVP code for gofobo?   Invictus screening I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:26 am

Anyone get the RSVP code as of yet?
Back to top Go down
corcgabber

corcgabber

Invictus screening Empty
PostSubject: See Invictus gofobo code under "RSVP Code" Title   Invictus screening I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:01 pm

KSSU (Sac State Radio Station) has a gofobo code with tics available as of now...11-30-09. Luck all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Invictus screening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invictus screening   Invictus screening I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Invictus screening
Page 1 of 1