Cyclone Movies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyclone Movies

Your Source for Advanced Screenings in California

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Blind Side

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
corcgabber

corcgabber

The Blind Side Empty
PostSubject: The Blind Side   The Blind Side I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:24 pm

Grand movie for the entire family. Such a sad story-line, but with a very good ending. I didn't recognize Tim McGraw at first glance! Sandra Bullock is so funny how she takes command of the coach. I would definitely pay to see this movie again.
Back to top Go down
Rodan
Cyclone VIP
Cyclone VIP
Rodan

The Blind Side Empty
PostSubject: The Blind Side   The Blind Side I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:47 pm

This is a terrific family film. It is heart warming, funny, inspirational, and a bit of a tear jerker. This is one of Sandra Bullock's best performances. New comer Quinton Aaron dominates the screen with his quiet, but powerful presence. This is a great feel good film. cheers

There are at least 2 more screenings in the Sacramento area before the film opens.
Back to top Go down
aznvi3t916

aznvi3t916

The Blind Side Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blind Side   The Blind Side I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:45 am

AWESOME!!!

A perfect holiday movie for the whole family. A warm story with light-hearted humor that is based on real life. Catch the screening if you can. If not, it's well worth the money to see it this Thanksgiving.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Twitter.com/teehee908/
cleanzone

cleanzone

The Blind Side Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blind Side   The Blind Side I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:19 am

One of the BEST movies of the year. She will get an Oscar nod for this movie.Even if you have to pay, it's wortch every dime! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Blind Side Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blind Side   The Blind Side I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Blind Side
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cyclone Movies :: General Discussion :: Movie Reviews-
Jump to: