Cyclone Movies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyclone Movies

Your Source for Advanced Screenings in California

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cirque Du Freak - Vampire's Assistant

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
aznvi3t916

aznvi3t916

Cirque Du Freak - Vampire's Assistant Empty
PostSubject: Cirque Du Freak - Vampire's Assistant   Cirque Du Freak - Vampire's Assistant I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:39 am

Is it just me or do you feel like this movie should belong on Nickelodeon or Disney Channel? Man was I surprise when I found out that this movie was aiming at the pre-teen to teen audiences. Never did like Josh Hutcherson (Steve, the bad guy) acting much. I'd always thought he over-act a bit. His emotions doesn't seems to portray naturally onscreen, feel a bit "forced".

I can't believe they couldn't even finish this movie and try to go for a sequel. Suspect

No thank you, one is enough for me. I'll wait for the sequel to be on TV so I can flip the channel when the boring parts come on.

That's my opinion. Agree? Disagree? Write about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Twitter.com/teehee908/
SacTwiFan
Cyclone VIP
Cyclone VIP
SacTwiFan

PostSubject: Vampire's Assistant   Cirque Du Freak - Vampire's Assistant I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:07 pm

I would have to agree with your post. The movie did not meet any of the expectations I had. The acting from everyone involved seemed so disconnected. There were no characters that really grew on me that I cared for much.

Normally, a movie based on book encourages me to read the book, this movie had the opposite effect on me.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cirque Du Freak - Vampire's Assistant   Cirque Du Freak - Vampire's Assistant I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:56 pm

I'm going to disagree with you guys. Remeber how the Lord of The Rings series played out? The first movie wasn't that great, but the second and third movie were fantastic. If you ask me it's a set-up movie for the sequel. Besides, compared to the teeny booper TWILIGHT series (ugggh so boring yet I'll probably be at the next Twilight screening) this movie isn't that bad.
Back to top Go down
https://cyclonesmovies.forumotion.com
Rodan
Cyclone VIP
Cyclone VIP
Rodan

PostSubject: Freak Show Puzzling   Cirque Du Freak - Vampire's Assistant I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:27 pm

This film was ok. A lot of good looking special effects. This story line really didn't seem to go anywhere. Maybe it was trying too hard to be mysterious because it was hard to figure what were some of the characters' motives. Probably if you read the books, you may get more out of the movie.
Back to top Go down
SacTwiFan
Cyclone VIP
Cyclone VIP
SacTwiFan

PostSubject: Vampire's Assistant   Cirque Du Freak - Vampire's Assistant I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:46 am

Yes, I agree, the movie seemed like it was trying to hard. I am not sure if I will go out and see any of the other movies if they keep the same actors. The only person who was half way decent in the movie was John C. Reilly and even that wasn't his best. Everyone else lacked emotion and depth when they were playing their characters.

It just started to be hard to watch after a while because it was so dry.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cirque Du Freak - Vampire's Assistant   Cirque Du Freak - Vampire's Assistant I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:08 am

SacTwiFan I like your new icon whoooo hot hahahahah.
Back to top Go down
https://cyclonesmovies.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cirque Du Freak - Vampire's Assistant   Cirque Du Freak - Vampire's Assistant I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cirque Du Freak - Vampire's Assistant
Page 1 of 1