Cyclone Movies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyclone Movies

Your Source for Advanced Screenings in California

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Box screening

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GreenLantern

GreenLantern

The Box screening Empty
PostSubject: The Box screening   The Box screening I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:49 am

SacBee VIP Club contest

WIN: A pass for two to see an advance screening of "The Box"
THEATER: Cenutry Stadium 14
TIME & DATE: November 5 at 7:30 p.m.
DRAWING ENDS: November 2

Summary provided by Warner Bros Pictuers:

What if someone gave you a box containing a button that, if pushed, would bring you a million dollars…but simultaneously take the life of someone you don’t know? Would you do it? And what would be the consequences?

The year is 1976. Norma Lewis (CAMERON DIAZ) is a teacher at a private high school and her husband, Arthur (JAMES MARSDEN), is an engineer working at NASA. They are, by all accounts, an average couple living a normal life in the suburbs with their young son…until a mysterious man with a horribly disfigured face appears on their doorstep (FRANK LANGELLA, as Arlington Steward) and presents them with a life-altering proposition: the box.

With only 24 hours to make their choice, Norma and Arthur face an impossible moral dilemma. They soon discover that the ramifications of this decision are beyond their control and extend far beyond their own fortune and fate.
Back to top Go down
dwhj

The Box screening Empty
PostSubject: How do we enter?   The Box screening I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 3:23 pm

How do we enter the contest? I am new here... Laughing
Back to top Go down

The Box screening
Page 1 of 1