Cyclone Movies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyclone Movies

Your Source for Advanced Screenings in California

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pandorum review

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aznvi3t916

aznvi3t916

Pandorum review Empty
PostSubject: Pandorum review   Pandorum review I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:27 am

This is a pretty good sci-fi/horror thriller. There are a lot of surprises that flow decently with the story to keep the audiences intrigue without being confused. It makes the movie less predictable, thereby, a more enjoyable experience as you won't know what happen next. Try to remember your feeling watching the first Aliens movie. You would be in for the same suspence for this one with updated special effects. Not too much blood 'n gutt to de-sensortize you. A good movie to watch on All Hallow's Eve.

That's my opinion. Agree? Disagree? Write about it. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.Twitter.com/teehee908/
SacTwiFan
Cyclone VIP
Cyclone VIP
SacTwiFan

Pandorum review Empty
PostSubject: Pandorum   Pandorum review I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:28 pm

I enjoyed the movie, it had some of the best aliens I have ever seen. There was nothing predictable about the movie, like some sci-fi thrillers. I was not a fan of Dennis Quaid's acting, but I feel that way about generally everything I see him in. Aside from that factor, I thought it was a great sci-fi movie.

I would have liked to see more of Tannis, but hopefully they are saving that for the sequel (wishful thinking).
Back to top Go down

Pandorum review
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cyclone Movies :: General Discussion :: Movie Reviews-
Jump to: