Cyclone Movies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyclone Movies

Your Source for Advanced Screenings in California

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another shot at self-discovery...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
qiheitiann

Another shot at self-discovery...  Empty
PostSubject: Another shot at self-discovery...    Another shot at self-discovery...  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:27 pm

Yes, I am giving journaling another shot! I signed up for this e-course... Inside Out ~ A Creative Adventure of Self-Discovery. A few years ago when I was going through some pretty intensive therapy I was introduced to Art Therapy. I was very resistant at first because I have always feltcheap jerseys self conscious about being "artsy". Almost all of my friends are considered "artsy" and I am considered "quirky" or "whimsical"... never artsy. Anyway, I ended up really getting into expressing feelings and learning about myself through art I created! Then, as usual, as soon as I was back in the real world I quit using art as an outlet.

Last year when I started knitting and spinning yarn I felt as though I had finally found nfl jerseys cheapmy niche in the art world. I could create something from what some people would consider trash! The feeling is exhilarating!

Twitter got me started on this last adventure and because of this social networking has acheap nhl jerseys special place in my heart. And... guess where I found out about this latest adventure??? I met Shannon Kinney-Duh on Twitter. And after a short look through her cheap jerseys from chinablog I decided it was time for a new adventure!
Another shot at self-discovery...  DSC_0751
This is a picture of my "creative space". I think it will get better with age. Smile I will spend approximately one hour a day working at my desk on my art journaling. So far... I have made an intro/title page... Get this! I am having trouble getting started!!! I know it will come if I sit here long enough. cheap nfl jerseys I just have to focus... or maybe not focus... oh well, I will get it sooner or later. Even though I am frustrated with my lack of progress at this point, I am still VERY excited about the outcome of this course and what it will give me to use in the future! And maybe, just maybe, it will give me something to blog about besides well... nothing.

http://shinobiarmada.forumsmotion.com/t1534-another-shot-at-self-discovery
Back to top Go down
http://www.nfl2us.com

Another shot at self-discovery...
Page 1 of 1