Cyclone Movies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyclone Movies

Your Source for Advanced Screenings in California

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fame screening

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Muzicfan

Muzicfan

Fame screening Empty
PostSubject: Fame screening   Fame screening I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 1:18 am

Looks like there were Fame passes for Tonight, September 23rd. I saw it on filmmetro, but too late. Could anyone help me with this, it is the only movie I have been dying to see lately.
Back to top Go down
corcgabber

corcgabber

Fame screening Empty
PostSubject: Film metro   Fame screening I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:16 am

Hi, I'm curious if anyone has every gotten free passes from film metro. I logged in once right at the specified time that they were supposed to give passes out, and received info that they were all gone. I'm wondering if this site is a scam or not? scratch
Back to top Go down
GreenLantern

GreenLantern

Fame screening Empty
PostSubject: Not a scam   Fame screening I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:35 am

Sometimes there are exclusive offers that occur earlier and to specific groups so many of the alloted passes may be gone before the set time release. Also the server gets slammed at the designated time and it may only appear that they are sold out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fame screening Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fame screening   Fame screening I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fame screening
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cyclone Movies :: Sacramento :: Requests-
Jump to: